- Alloy construction for strength & long life
- Permanent markings for durability
- Can be used as a bevel, protractor or saw guide
- Now with yellow numbers for higher visibility
The Stanley adjustable quick squares are made from alloy construction for strength and long life and come with permanent markings in metric and imperial.
Ideal for calculating angles for marking seat and plumb cuts on rafters and joists.
They can be used as a saw guide, protractor, rafter or combination square, with locking adjustable arm for fast, accurate repetition
The Stanley Adjustable Quick Square has the following dimensions:
Size: 150mm (6 inch)
Features and Benefits
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction for durability
- Black body with yellow graduations provides maximum readability in various light conditions
- Features Common, Jack and Hip, and Valley scales for various applications
- Multipurpose, adjustable design can be used as a saw guide, bevel or protractor
- Comes with an adjustable arm