- Create clean, accurate holes in most machinable materials
- High-speed cutting edge is laser welded to tough steel alloy back
- Knockout holes allow easy core removal
- Cutting depth for all diameters is 1 1/2” (38 mm)
- Set Includes: 6 Holesaws: 1x 16mm (5/8in), 1x 20mm (25/32in), 1x 25mm (2in), 1x 32mm (1.1/4in), 1x 40mm (1.9/16in) and 51mm (2in) 2 Arbors: 1x Arbor 14-30mm, 1x Arbor 32-210 mm. Also includes a pilot drill, hexagon key and chip brush.
Bahco holesaws set the standard in precision, quality, durability and versatility. So no matter what you are cutting through, we have the holesaws and arbors to tackle the job, time after time. Every aspect of the holesaws are engineered to improve productivity and craftsmanship from the design of the cutting edges to the technologies used to produce the holesaws. The holesaws fit
standard portable drills and drill presses.
SANDFLEX® Bi-metal holesaw set containing popular sizes for the engineering, water, sanitation and electrical installation industries. Bahco Sandflex® holesaws have a 4/6 tooth shape. By varying the distance between the teeth (vari-pitch) a smoother cut is achieved with less vibration, even in difficult-to-cut materials. The aggressive tooth shape cuts fast, whilst the large tooth gullets and large tooth set make removal more efficient.